The 3 (quick) Reasons Why You Should Switch To Cloth Pads
Reusable menstrual cloth pads are an eco-friendly and cost-effective alternative to disposable pads. They are made of cloth and can be washed and reused for upwards of 10-15 years. Some benefits of using cloth pads include:
- They are more comfortable than disposable pads, as they are made of breathable fabric and can be adjusted to fit your body.
- They are better for the environment, as they do not generate the waste associated with disposable pads.
- They are more cost-effective in the long run, as they can be used for several years.
When using reusable menstrual cloth pads, it is important to wash them regularly and store them in a clean, dry place. Some tips for caring for your cloth pads include:
- Rinsing/ washing them in cold water to prevent staining.
- Washing them in a machine with a stain remover such as oxyclean of hydrogen peroxide and detergent will ensure a good clean.
- Avoiding using fabric softeners, dryer sheets or bleach.
- Hang them to dry in the sun or tumble dry on low heat. (extra tip: hanging them in the sun will bleach out any stubborn stains left behind!)
Now get your but in gear and get yourself some cloth pads!
Shop here: Newly Listed – LadyCrimsonClothEmporium
Leave a comment